Monday, November 8, 2010

Randomness

Another Monday is almost over again, thank goodness! Today I was at work but it as so boring.. well actualy, it's pretty much boring all the time. I'm glad when the week is over again, looking forward to the weekend tho!

So, I didn't post in the last days 'cause I've got nothing to tell. :/
Anyway, from Saturday night to Sunday my little niece was sleeping over at our house and yesterday we were bakeing Cupcakes. They didn't even looked cute but tasted sweet also.. and I mean they tasted very (!!) sweet! So I guess they are nothing for everybody. ^^; It's raspberry cream with white chocolate rasp;


And this is how one of them looked like.

Also on Saturday, I painted my nails in two different styles. That bit of red you see shall actually represent little hearts but they didn't turned out that well, haha..



And I wanted to give it a try to decorate the back cover of my cellphone. Since my phone is actually a Hello Kitty version and I got Kitty's head on my original back cover, I bought some other one in pink shade for not getting the original one messed up. I also got the decoration parts from some japanese Online-Shop. Unfortunately, I have to admit that the silicon glue, I bought on that shop either, hasn't really done a good job! I mean it needs forever to dry and even then it doesn't really stick to good. So I guess, I have to get something like superglue first before I can wear it out without having to be afraid for loseing parts.


Cute tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment