Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

As the title already says, today is my birthday or actually.. it was?! Since the day is almost over already, which isn't even that worse because I have done nothing special anyway, haha.. :/

I spent the night from Saturday to Sunday at my boyfriends apartment. Tho it went all disappointing but since this is not an "love-problem" blog, I won't write much about that. ^^;
So this morning I went back home while he was driving to church..

 Waiting for my train while it was raining...

So, back home I got a little gift from my parents; chocolate and perfume. :D I spended the day with hanging around in Internet and customizing the Desktop of my laptop.. or actually, of my dad's laptop ;P which I recently use by my own tho. I didn't wanted to hold a party, so...

... later the day, my younger sister, her boyfriend and also one of my girl friends came to visit only. We ate berry-cream cake +yummy+ and talked about this and that.. as gifts I got a scarf, 2 japanese figurines, bathsoap, a cosmetic bag, a phone-strap and chocolate. :D Also, I loved the cute birthday card my friend gave to me. But unfortunately, I didn't took any pictures of those things yet, I'm lazy right now. ^^;



Anyway, so that was my birthday. Just another ordinary day actually, with the only difference that I turned one-year older.. haha :(
Still, I wish a Happy Halloween to everyone who is gonna read this Post in time. ;P

2 comments: