Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Brand New Blog

Hello Guys,

you probablly never heard of me before, haha ;P but I'm gonna try to be a new blogger in the wide range of uhm.. well, bloggers! ;D ^^

So, this blog will be about my daily life, about likes&dislikes, about the unspectacular things I do (or not do) and about well.. probablly just another random blog. ;P 
Even though I tried to get used in the last days, to some of the functions from blogspot, I still find it a little bit hard to handle some things here.. like placing little icons right beside my text..uhh.. :/? I guess I just have to practise and play around a little more.. ^^;
Other than that, I want to write al my posts in english.. at least I'll try too. Since english isn't my native language (I live in Germany) it might happen that some things can turn out a little bit confuseing or unintelligible to you. ^^; So I apologize for that in advance, tho I'll try my best to make it understandable for all, haha..
Yea, currently I'm sick so I stay at home since the last 3 days instead of going to work. But by tomorrow I'm gonna go back to work I guess even though my tummy still pains a bit but the Doctor said nothing specific so I guess it was just a Virus Infection +sigh+ ... anyway, I'm gonna stop my very first post here, hopeing I'm gonna find some nice readers.. =^.^= till then

Oh and about the header... I don't have a clue yet +sigh sigh+

No comments:

Post a Comment