Since I have my boyfriend I have mostly at least on Saturday's something to do like meeting up with him and sleeping over his place but recently.. he just keeps standing me up which is really freaking me out like crazy! >.< Yesterday he did that again.. and it's not like that it happens only one time, about which I could connive. Noo.. it happens like almost every time where we said that we gonna met.. oh well, whatever.
So, I worked on a header for my blog. Haha, it didn't turned out great. In fact it looks like shit, graphic designing isn't for me I guess. ^^; Plus, my layout reminds of spring and not on autumn but nvm, at least it does have nice and friendly colours! ;P
Also today I painted my nails in some nice dark chocolate brown.
Not the best picture tho. ^^;
Oh and today I also ordered some new clothes from H&M Online Shop. Can't wait to recieve them! Hope shipping won't take too long, I actually never ordered before from their Online Shop, so.. yea, looking forward to get them. ^.^
Okais, I'm gonna leave now with a picture I took last Thursday on work after being sick, haha.. looks like crap tho but nvm.. :D



oh dankeschön♥ freut mich das es dir gefällt :D
ReplyDeleteyou're so cute ♥
Hello kitty handy *O*
jaaah.. danke auch! :D
ReplyDeleteBei dem Hello Kitty Handy konnte ich einfach nicht widerstehen ;P