This is gonna be another random post only, since there is still nothing much happening recently.
So I'll just go ahead with some pictures I took in the last few days, nothing special though. haha...
And yes, I do love makeing stupid faces in pictures a lot! xD ^^;
Oh well, Harry Potter 7 is gonna run in the german cinemas by tomorrow. Will anyone go and see it? Or for the international readers; did anyone of you guys already saw it? As for me I would like to go but beside of my bf no one else would care to watch it with me since my friends aren't interested much in HP :( and my bf.. oh well, we are in a lot of trouble recently and he is keep getting more busy and busier nowadays, so.. yea, I don't know if we are able to go to the cinema together yet.. pretty sad actually! :(
Anyway, today when I was driving back home from work I crossed a cute little shop in Cologne's central station. They unfortunately sell cute but very expensive stuff. Though, I was looking for some hair accessoire and I ended up buying this ribbon hair circlet;
It's nothng special even tho the price was pretty high! But I think it looks cute...
Danke für dein Comment und das Follown.
ReplyDeleteBist ja noch ganz am Anfang deiner Blogger Karriere, ich wünsche dir viel Erfolg mit deinem Blog.
Siehst sehr süß aus und die Schleife ist auch sehr nett.
Alles Liebe
aPanda