Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

When I woked up on Friday morning at around 5am and looked outside the window of my bathroom, I noticed that the world was turning white lol our first snow for this year! <3
Even tho the snow didnt stayed long and melted right away after noon. It was not cold enough for it to stay yet.


And this is how my street looked a few minutes later when I was walking to train station:


Driving to work that day was an complete disaster! Because of the, more or less, unexpected snow, my train wasn't showing up at all. Other trains came with delay. So I needed to go by bus, unfortunately the bus was already so full with all those little school kids and all those people who usually ride the trains that the bus driver had a hard time getting the doors closed. Plus, there was traffic jam on the streets.. I usually need like 2 hours until I arrive work but this time I needed more than 3 hours! It was totally crazy! Luckily, I met an old classmate of mine at the train station before, so I was at least not by my own but in company. :D

Later after work, when I wanted to travel back home, I was afraid that it would be the same disaster again as it was in the morning but I had luck, the trains were moving as usual again. Still I got a bit time until my train was showing up so I decided to check out one store at the central station where I ended up buying this lovely little bag

It's perfect for outgoing. Key's and a long wallet also a cosmetic bag fits in it perfectly, probablly one of those tiny umbrellas either. It also has a really nice shade of brown but unfortunately it doesn't turned out that good in the picture.

So yesterday I finally managed to go to the cinema together with my boyfriend and of course we watched Harry Potter 7. =) But the cinema was incredible full of ppl so that we needed to wait 30mins in line for the cash register already until we was able to buy the tickets. -.-" Also the hall, where the movie was running, was full of kids and only a few adults. Some boy in the row before our seat was laughing the whole time, because he thought the characters was looking crazy hilarious. He was just so very annoying! >.>
Then after the film, when we went out, I noticed that the zipper of my jacket somehow broked. I don't have a clue how that happened but oh well.. I was freezing my butt of badly. :( Plus, we needed to wait one hour for our next train to arrive and I couldn't close my jacket.. it sucked!!!

Anyway, I'll end this post now. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone! :)

1 comment: